30 October 2008

Endless Fun

The next four days promise to be action packed. Check it out.

TONIGHT
I will be sitting in the fourth row at the Agganis Arena for the So You Think You Can Dance live show! Woo! Me, my friends SupersammyG and Shazam, and a bunch of tween and teen girls will be living the high life. I have my SuperTwitch shirt ready to go. 

TOMORROW
Halloween. Maddie and Riley will wear their costumes from last year. Just call me Lazy. Maddie will be a bumblebee, Riley a ladybug. After work/daycare, we'll go to a few friends' houses to trick-or-treat. I don't think the kids have any idea what's going on (I, at least, haven't told them), but as soon as they figure out that people will give them candy, I'm sure they will be happy to participate.

SATURDAY
We're headed to East Hill Farm with some friends (and some other friends who don't blog) for the night. There is much (theoretical) excitement about egg gathering! And cow milking! And butter making! I'm hoping that all the fun will lead to a night of excellent sleeping and easy transition into the new "Fall Back" hours that start this weekend. We'll see how that works out.

For now, I'm off to pick Maddie and Riley up from daycare and try to make up for having been very crabby this morning before I head out for my evening of fun on the town. Woo!

13 comments:

amber said...

i was at the sytycd tour in LA and it was SO AWESOME!! i'm interested to hear how you liked it.

for us, we were blown away by katee, impressed by josh and twitch and a bit disappointed with chelsie and kerrington, in person. lots of great dances though!

Ian Newbold said...

Those days do sound like fun.

I'm loving this week.

Anonymous said...

I saw the SYTYCD tour in Oakland at the end of September. It was fantastic except for the 4 hysterically, screaming teenage girls seated right behind us with no parent present to keep them in check. I finally had to ask them to not scream during the talking segments so that we could actually hear what they were saying. I do hope nothing like that happens to you! Besides that the show was so fun!

Anonymous said...

SYTYCD was awesome! I hope that Katee is doing better - she was injured in Chicago and only did one dance, which bummed me out something fierce. Comfort and Twitch were amazing in person, and of course Joshua was adorably cute :). I was really impressed by Mark, thought he had so much more charisma in person :). Courtney still annoys the heck out of me...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great, busy weekend. I have found the fall time change far easier to handle with my son than the springing forward. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how we all got into SYTYCD this year. It was an awesome season! Have fun!

MrsPfeiff said...

I am so jealous you're going to SYTYCD! So so jealous!!

Have a lovely weekend :)

Juicebox.mom said...

Sounds fun...my daughter was Tigger for the first 3 Halloweens of her life....she continued to fit in the same disney costume, so I went with it, and she loved it. But the scrapbooks shows how lazy I was :-)

Keen said...

Oh, the show sounds like fun! So glad you got to go.

My boys will also be wearing the same costumes as last year. Hey, they still love dalmatians, so dalmatians they shall be. I've tried to "prepare" them, but they have no idea what's going on.

Have a fun Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I purchased a "honey pot" costume for Small Boy (a la Winnie the Pooh) at a local consignment sale recently, but the first time I tried to get it on him, he was having none of it. This is only his second Halloween, though (he was a baseball player last year), so there's still room (hopefully!)for redemption. Take lots of pictures!

EAB said...

My girls are a bumblebee and ladybug this year too, and I will very likely save the costumes for next year -- they're adorable. Tomorrow we're planning to take a video of Katherine in the bumblebee costume and set it to a little Blind Melon...

Anonymous said...

Please post about the SYTYCD show! It didn't come anywhere near where I live so I'm totally jealous and must live vicariously through you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, good! My kid will be the same thing as last year, too. ;)

Why did I think DST was next weekend????

Have fun at SYTYCD! Sounds like a blast.