- Dinner with friends, continued joy with reconnecting, gratitude at friendships that withstand time and distance
- Sleeping in, lazing around, enjoying a quiet morning to myself before Maddie and Riley came home from Moo and Otro Ba's
- Annoying, frustrating, disappointing, potentially insurmountable news about the condo buyer's demands post-inspection; looks like the sale will go through, but not before I feel nickel and dimed, dried out, used, spit on, and kicked
- The whining. Oh, the whining! Even when they are saying something nice, they whine! I pretend not to understand whining, and then they sob and cry, and I ignore them and it goes on for an hour and our morning is ruined (Riley), repeat for a ruined afternoon (Maddie)
- THE WHINING IS KILLING ME
- Still feeling less than 100% healthy
- The fact that Oregon does not sell my go-to cold medicine because so many losers were using it to make meth. I might have to take a trip over the border to Washington to stock up.
UPDATE: Just broke one of the dinner plates from my wedding china while doing the dishes! Add that to the lows. Boo. Off to bed now.