In that time:
- Work has been insane.
- My condo has not sold.
- Maddie and Riley have been sick.
- I've instituted a new plan to go running a few times a week before the kids get up.
- I've read the book Cloud Atlas.
- Riley has blossomed as a puzzle-doer.
- I've been slothful about cooking, cleaning, and most other basic life pursuits.
The truth is that my mind is totally preoccupied with Potentially Very Exciting and for Now Unbloggable situation that I mentioned a while ago, and because so much of my mental energy is expended on that, I find that I have little else to say. And since I have little time in which to say very little, I don't blog. And lo, eleven days pass and I wish I could think of something to say besides this drivel.
But for now, I can't.
What's been up with you? Hopefully something more interesting than what's been up with me. Dum dee dum dee dum . . .