13 January 2007

Updated

At long last, I have updated my blogroll. Thanks to all you lurkers who stopped by--I added links to those of you whose blogs I could find. I hope that's OK. If not, let me know and I'll take you off the list.

I love to read other people's blogs. There are a few blogs that I've been reading for years, and there are others that come and go. My blog reading is pretty eclectic. I have a personal interest in parenting blogs, fertility blogs, and cancer blogs. I also like food blogs, but I find that many of those are easy come/easy go: I'll be enthralled with one for a while, then get bored and move on. A few, though, have withstood the test of time. I have to be careful or I could spend all of my free time reading blogs! Maybe that would not be so awful.

I find that in general, I like blogs that have a personal story to them. I generally don't like blogs that are just collections of links or that don't have a personal element. I guess it's my voyeuristic nature. I like to read about other people's lives. It makes me reflect on my own life and look at things with a different perspective. That's always valuable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooohoo, I made the blogroll even though I'm on hiatus. Yay me!

Rev Dr Mom said...

I like reading about other people's lives, too. And I like that I "meet" people I might not run into other wise.