15 December 2006

Good Babies, Bad Mom

Thank goodness, the Ri-Man slept from 7:30 to 2:30 without a peep, then ate, then slept again until 5:30. I didn't want to get up at 5:30, but at least I'd gotten some sleep! Maddie was up a few times, but just required a binkie, so no big deal. I feel a thousand times better this morning.

Of course, I am feeling a little guilty that since they got up so early, I decided to plop them in front of a Baby Einstein video so that I could get some breakfast and write this. I don't use the videos often. I felt like I deserved a break today.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you got some rest! I was thinking about you. Nothing wrong with a little Baby Einstein. You need breaks. It's good for you, and good for them.

Anonymous said...

still can't log in to your blog for comments under "YT". Hurray for the electronic binkie! No guilt associated with mother's survival!