23 November 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

We're traveling today, flying to Detroit to see GH's family. I'm afraid that my posting time will be limited later, so I'm taking the opportunity to squeeze in a quick post before we head to the airport.

Happy Thanksgiving, one and all. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I feel like I have more than usual to be thankful for this year including all of the connections I've made via this blog. I've gotten a lot of really nice comments lately--they are much apprecited and keep me going.

I hope you all enjoy the holiday, with our without family, with our without turkey, wherever you may be, whatever you may do.

I will post as I can from Detroit. It's a bit cruel that NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo fall during a holiday month, isn't it?

XO

2 comments:

Rev Dr Mom said...

Have a wonderful trip. Hope you and all your family have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving together!

Yankee, Transferred said...

I'm sure it was a great one.