- David Archuleta was not great on Idol.*
- Tired. Again. After another craptastic night's sleep. Again.
- Tense after listening to lots of toddler crying during the night and early morning hours.
- Clinton won Texas and Ohio. And Rhode Island. I so had my fingers crossed for Obama.
- Four mile traffic jam on the freeway in to work. Four miles! Needless to say, I was late.
- Sad. Still sad. Sigh.
- Talked to my mom while stuck in traffic. She kindly said that she hoped this rough patch smoothed out soon. I was struck by a realization: what I'm in right now with the crappy sleep and crappy weather and blah blah crap is not really a rough patch. It's a rougher patch in what has been a 3+ year long rough patch. I really believe that if you go through a tough time, you'll get rewarded by good times around the bend, but man-oh-man, this is one long, sharp turn.
*Although that guy who sang Lionel Ritchie's "Hello" was awesome. And that Australian guy, mmmm. Loved the song, and he is cute, cute, cute. And Mr. Dreads! I still don't understand dreadlocks, but he was great, too.