12 February 2007

AAAAAAAA!

So I watch another episode of Grey's Anatomy last night only to again discover a storyline that has a parallel to my own life. This time there was an Asian husband/Caucasian wife couple dealing with cancer. The pregnant wife had breast cancer and had to choose between immediately starting chemo, which would save her own life but cause her to lose the baby, or delaying chemo until after the birth of the baby which would likely give time for the cancer to advance enough to kill her once the baby was born.

She chose the baby.

I predict that if I watch an episode tonight, it will have something to do with twins.

4 comments:

Christine said...

I remember that epi. My husband bought me seasons 1 and 2 on DVD for Christmas. That one with the nurse with pancreatic cancer was sad, too. I love that show.

PS There IS an episode with quints.

Anonymous said...

Ok, now it's just gotten really weird, I've never watched the show, I know I'll get hooked, and I don't have any more time!!ARGH!

soralis said...

I think you need to take a break from Grey's... it can be very sad.

Take care

OTRgirl said...

I read this without realizing you're watching it on tape! I started freaking out that I missed one. (Obviously, I did miss that one back in the day.)

I love Grey's Anatomy even though it's jumped the shark. I still love the people, despite the increasingly unrealistic plot convolutions.