My eating habits of late have been a little appalling. I'm always in a hurry and seemingly always starving. I'm still breastfeeding, so I need a lot of calories, crave a lot of dairy, and I need things that are easy to eat while holding/entertaining a little person.
This means that I eat a lot of cheese + starch combos:
• mac and cheese
• crackers and cheese
• pizza, calzones, etc.
• rice and cheese (This one makes my Korean husband recoil in horror.)
• bagels with cream cheese
• pasta with marinara sauce and lots of Parmesan
• grilled cheese sandwiches
• baked Kettle chips with aged white cheddar
• all manner of Chee-to type snacks
I'm starting to get sick of cheese. I never thought that would happen.